High Altitude Training of Arizona Running Camp
High Altitude Training Running Camp 2020
Train with HAT of Arizona Elite runners, also known as HAT Elite, up to 2 times a day depending on your needs and level.
Coaches will design a custom training program for you and give you the guidance and attention you need to advance your level of fitness and prepare you to meet your goals.
Learn the HAT Elite diet for human performance maximization.
Experience the cutting edge injury prevention and rehabilitation used by HAT Elite athletes, including Muscle Activation Techniques, chiropractic methods, and advanced massage.
Strength Training specific for each runner is part of your training program!
Stay at the best guest accommodations with the highest standards of comfort in Kapchorwa, Uganda.
Learn what it takes to reach your potential as you immerse yourself in the running culture of East Africa, which has produced the most succussful endurance runners in history.
Meet Olympians and World Champions
Experience the culture and history of Uganda, discover the source of the mighty Nile River, Lake Victoria, and train in the at high altitudes inthe shadow of Mt Elgon
Accommodations and Travel
- FOR GUIDANCE ON AIRLINE TRAVEL TO UGANDA CALL US AT +19072301572 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us to discuss further options and get more information about what we can do for you. We can customize your training camp by calling +19072301572 or email us at email@example.com
Elite Team Run Guides
IAAF: Coach Benjamin Njia
USATF: Coach Najim Mahmoud
Weekly packages and schedule
Our schedule is open and ongoing, we are ready to work with you.
Our basic rates is $500 per week, extra costs depend on the services you request. Included in basic rate (pay now):
- Coaching (Benjamin Njia or Najim Mahmoud)
- Individual training plan
- Training sessions, up to twice a day
- Strength training sessions, 3 sessions per week included in basic rate
- MAT treatments, one free evaluation and treatment
- Massage and/or chiropractic treatment , 2 per week
- HAT diet plan
- Extras (pay now or cash at the camp):
- Individual training sessions, one on one with a coach.
- Extra strength training sessions
- Extra MAT
- Extra massage or chiropractic treatment
- Trips to visit special attractions nearby , including Moses’s Blue Star organic honey homestead and farm, organic farms, Mt Eldon hiking tour or trek to the top, and historic caves.
Reach your potential!
Discover how to improve your fitness, recovery, diet, and performance.
Understand and learn the culture of athletics and the secrets of East African running.
Get the one on one attention from Coaches who have trained world and Olympic champions. Our coaches are experienced athletes as well as top coaches.
Be supported by a team of outstanding athletes who will guide you every step of your journey to accomplish your individual goals.
Every level from beginner, recreational, advanced, and elite gets equal attention and care.
Adventure! Uganda is a place to explore and discover!
RUN WITH US
Meet the Olympians and World Champions of Kapchorwa Uganda, including Joshua Cheptagai, Stephen Kiprotich, Moses Kipsiro, and other accomplished athletes
Experience the culture and history of Uganda, discover the source of the mighty Nile river, the largest lake in Africa, Lake Victoria, make life long friends, and train at high altitude.
Learn what it takes to reach your potential from the running culture of East Africa, which has produced the most successful endurance runners in history.